Wednesday 8 August 2012

Writer Position Available

There is currently a writer position available for this blog!
If your interested, please contact me on Stardoll by clicking > HERE <.
OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW!
Visit my suite and write in my Gb telling me you are interested and want more info, then send me a friend request telling me your interested so I can message you and tell you more. 
(MAKE SURE YOU DO TELL ME THIS IN THE REQUEST OTHER WISE I MIGHT NOT ACCEPT IT!)

Before you apply though, please make sure that..
♥ You can write English well and properly!
♥ You will tell your friends on Stardoll about the blog and advertise it, e.g - Put it in your Presentation!
♥ You regualry visit this blog and are a member of it! (Please follow the site!)
♥ You have a Google Account - otherwise you cannot become a writer! Sorry you have to have a Google Mail account so I can add you!
♥ Finally, you know what you want to writer about in this blog! I think it would be best if you could offer to write about general news and freebies like I do now!
Thanks!

The closing date for contacting me for more info is 
15/08/12 (Next Wednesday!)
If I find a writer before then I will post about it on the blog so you know!
xxxx
Thank you! Remember - If you are thinking about applying do it quickly cus last time there was tons of people wanting it!

FORM TO COMPLETE IF YOU WANT!





No comments:

Post a Comment