Sunday 19 August 2012

Please take the time to do this!

I really need some feedback about this blog.
I would really appreciate it if you could spend 1 minute of your time to do just rate this blog and press the submit button on the form below.
There's also a box for comments and improvements, and if you would write something in there, then that would be amazing.
I really need to improve the blog but can only do it if YOU help me!
So just spend a second and give some feedback to me by rating the blog and if your feeling generous, what I need to do and what you think in words.
Thank you so much if you do the rating, just remember to click submit!
Thank you again and all your feedback will be greatly received and used so if you want something on the blog, tell me about it!
IvoryLilyHeart
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment