Thursday 23 August 2012

MSW News!

Hey.. I am so sorry for not posting the last few days, as I haven't been able to get to my laptop and the blogger app for android is rubbish so I couldn't post.
So I will post about what has happened in the last few days so in case, like me, you have missed everything that's happened!
MSW News - 
Yesterday, MSW changed their cover photo on Facebook to the new sign for 2012:


Do you like it? I think its really nice! 
Click > HERE < to go to their Facebook page and 'like' them to keep up-to-date!
-
Another change is the MSW Club on Stardoll got a new picture, however when I search for the club, it's not there! So maybe there's some more changes or something?
Anyway... Here was what is was changed to...
(Bigger Logo)

(Smaller Logo above ^^^^)
-
And finally.... Stardoll have released a Campaign page!

You can click > HERE < to go to the campaign page and check it out!
-
I will update you with all the latest news throughout the competition!
And don't forget... It's starting very soon! 
xxxx
Are you excited yet?
:)

1 comment: